Flamingo has curated this cot splint that is recommended for fractures, post-injury, and similar conditions. Commonly occurring finger injuries are due to recreational and occupational accidents such as mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation, and fracture. Recommended for fingertip injuries, nail bed injuries and burns care. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis may cause deformity of the hands and fingers. Sprains are an overstretching or a partial tearing of ligaments. Flamingo cot splint gives you great relief.
- Maintains interphalangeal joints in the correct position
- Foam padding ensures a comfortable fit
- Malleable aluminium with foam padding
- Doesn’t restrict other fingers
- Velcro gives the snug fit
- Easy to wear
- Common for right and left-hand finger
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.